Virtual Tour in London in English for ESL Learners
This lesson is for ESL learners who have B1/B1+/B2 levels. It includes two tasks.
This task will help English language learners to improve the following skills:
b) Comprehending the visual image and verbally transferring it.
c) Listening skills.
First task instructions for ESL learners regarding the video task:
- Start the video and listen to the video presenter in English.
- At the same time, you can turn on the subtitles (CC on YouTube video) and watch the video this way.
- You can pause the video occasionally and, via mouse/touchscreen, move the screen 360 degrees (to the left/right or around).
- You can pause, move the camera around, note down main spots and describe them (mainly use nouns and adjectives).
- You can pause, move the camera around and describe what the people are doing in the primary areas (primarily, use nouns and verbs in proper tenses).
- If the camera moves slowly, you can move it without pausing.
- When you finish watching the video, you can talk about the places and people according to the already taken notes.
Please, do the test.
See a similar test: Jeff Bezos’ Inspirational Speech