Georgian-German Academy announces a vacancy in the position of the German language teacher from September 2020.
Georgian-German Academy is a successful language school which offers German and English traditional and online courses.
- Bachelor degree in German philology.
- Experience in teaching German.
- Certificates in German language teaching methodology.
- Besides, English language competency (desirable).
- Team working, flexibility, responsibility and empathy skills.
- Teaching face to face as well using program Zoom at A1-B2 level.
- Posting homework in the database of the Academy.
- Designing and sending a progress test to the administration of the Academy at the end of the learning month.
- Participation in the planning and development of the learning process of the Academy.
- Active participation in professional development training sessions.
What are we offering?
- Support in the learning process.
- Professional and friendly environment.
- Stable pay per lessons.
- Selection of the received CVs and contact with the candidates.
- Giving a 15-minute online demonstration lesson and interview.
Please, send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org till 20 August 2020.
It is our policy to contact the candidates in 3 days after receiving CVs. If we do not contact you, it means that this time your application is unsuccessful and you can try next times.
Thank you for cooperation!